Wednesday, January 21, 2015

THANK YOU! And news...

A special thank you to Mrs. Gunniers, Mrs. Robinson, Mrs. Taylor, Mrs. Echegaray, Mr. Smith, Mr. Drew, Mr. Judgie :), Mr. Jensema, and Mrs. Schroeder for driving the entire middle school to see The Hobbit!

I greatly appreciate all of your willingness to chaperone and drive!

THANK YOU! :)

In unrelated news, I am making a book order this Friday.  If anyone wishes to order books, click the scholastic link on my website.

Additionally, I would like to remind everyone that The Classics Reading Challenge is underway!  We are halfway through the school year, but it is not too late to start reading novels for this wonderful opportunity!  For those of you who have already begun, keep pressing on!  See me for information, books, forms, etc.

HAVE A GREAT DAY, EVERYONE!

No comments: