Monday, January 5, 2015

MidTerm Exams

I pray that you all had a fabulous break!  I was continually reminded of your generosity and love over break.  I reread all my Christmas cards, ate delicious treats given to me by various families, lit some lovely candle gifts, and enjoyed spending some very kind giftcards!  WOW!  You're all such blessings to this teacher! :)  THANK YOU AGAIN!

Now for other news....Midterm exams are next week!  I gave the students a copy of the master  schedule today.

Here are some pointers on studying and some information:

*Use all your saved tests as study guides for the exams.

*Do not wait until the night before to review for a midterm!

*Take thorough notes in class during review days.

*Midterms are 5% of the semester grade.

*While studying, write down any questions you may have for the teacher.  The Monday of exam week is totally dedicated to review!  This is a great time to get extra clarification on a topic or concept.

*Get some rest, relax, and ask the Holy Spirit for help! :)

Love,
Mrs. A


No comments: