Monday, August 20, 2012

WELCOME!

Welcome to Middle School!
Please feel free to look around my site!
*I have my syllabi and welcome letters posted to the left.  Please look these over, and let me know if you would like a hard copy.
*Scroll to the bottom to add your email address to be informed of changes to my site.  You will not receive any spam.
*I post all tests, quizzes, and major assignments to this page.  I will also post announcements, class photos, athletic events, and more from time to time.
*Order Scholastic Books at any time using the information given on this page.  When you order books for your student, our class receives free books for our room!
*I will be posting the Classics Reading Challenge list soon, so keep a look-out for that information.
*Contact me at any time with questions, suggestions, and/or comments.
*THANK YOU FOR YOUR PRAYERS AND SUPPORT FOR AN AWESOME UPCOMING YEAR!

No comments: