Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Thank You!

It has been a great start to a new year!

THANK YOU for providing the proper supplies, bringing in tissue boxes, and for helping your student be prepared for success in this new year.

The students have been real troopers as they have been inundated with new information, already started into lessons and homework, all the while sitting contently in a rather toasty classroom.  Attitudes have been upbeat, and I am proud of the kids for staying positive.  They are an encouragement to me daily!

FYI-- Daily homework will NOT be posted on this page.  I write the assignments on the board and give homework out verbally every day in class.  I DO use this website to post dates for tests, quizzes, projects, and events; and I also give reminders and announcements periodically. 

Never hesitate to contact me for any reason.  :)

I hope you will be here for Open House this Thursday evening at 6:30.  Please come down to my classroom for a visit!

Thank you!
Mrs. Agate









No comments: