Monday, April 11, 2016

7th Grade Story Book Project

The seventh graders had a wonderful time interviewing their kindergarten buddies for the Story Book Project.  I thought I would share some of the cuteness via the photos below.  Some of the students were absent, and I regret that I didn't get everyone included in the photos.

In all my years of doing this project, I have the highest hopes for this seventh grade class.  They have come a long way in their writing in just one year, and I have already loved some of the first drafts I have seen.  This class is so creative and gifted!  I have no doubt that they will present wonderful works of literature to the sweeties in kindergarten.  Please see the handout for the individual check-in dates and requirements for this project.  



No comments: