Thursday, September 11, 2014

Booky Book-Books

(I sent this letter home with the scholastic forms attached, but I thought I would post it to my website as well.  Thanks.) 

Hey, Parents!

It’s book order time!

Purchasing books from Scholastic has never been easier!  You can just go to my website and click the Scholastic link!  (You might want to visit my website anyway to check in on assignments that are coming up for your student!)

I will be making the order on Friday, September 19th.  There are MANY books online, and they are comparable to Half-Price Bookstore prices.  You can even find wonderful selections for $1!  There are TONS of classical selections if you student plans on participating in The Classic Reading Challenge.  There are also TONS of selections for “the reluctant reader.”  Summaries are included on the Scholastic website, and every reading-need and level is accommodated.  


There are three ways you can order:

Look through a catalog and send in the order form and cash for your selections.
OR
2. Go to my website by clicking on my face at the faculty page at trinitychristian.net. Then click the Scholastic link to the left. 
OR
3. Go to scholastic.com, and enter our class code: JJW7D


Benefits of Ordering:

You get books at a great price!
AND
2. Your students interest level in reading is peaked!
AND
3. For every order, we get a FREE book for our classroom library!


On the Scholastic website, we also have a classroom wish list for books that students request.  You and your student can add any book to this list, just let me know, and I will make sure that your wish-book gets put on our list!  Sometimes a donation is made, and we are able to purchase our wishes!  


Thanks!


Mrs. Agate




No comments: