Sunday, January 6, 2013

Bible Over Break...

The break went by so incredibly fast!  We are back to school tomorrow!  Who's ready?!

Just a reminder to all students that the Bible journal is due tomorrow: Monday, January 7th.  I hope that the students enjoyed spending time in their personal devotions.  I didn't want this to be a burden over the break, rather an encouragment to the students that reading God's Word daily, recording prayer requests and praises, and journaling about their quiet time will grow them in their walks with Jesus and can also bring glory to the Lord.  I pray that this assigment created a habit that will not end tomorrow...or ever!  I look forward to discussing the results in Bible class tomorrow.  (And pray that I can resist the temptation to rip the grammar portion of their journaling to shreds!  Haha.  We will focus only on the content for this one time!)  :)

No comments: